To kick off the collaboration between Cranfield Simulation and The Silverstone Experience a series of livery designs were created by Renault F1 Graphic Designer, Sean Bull. Starting with the iconic Williams FW14 driven by Nigel Mansell in the 1992 season, and happened to be one of many cars currently on display at The Silverstone Experience.
Private and commercial customers are now able to order their Formula Simulator with a unique one-off design created by Sean Bull Design.
- Williams FW14 (Nigel Mansell)
- Lotus 98T (Ayrton Senna)
- Brawn BGP001 (Jenson Button)
- Brabham BT20 (Jack Brabham)
- Ferrari 312T (Niki Lauda)
- Jordan 191 (Michael Schumacher)
- McLaren MP4/4 (Ayrton Senna)
- Penske Pennzoil (“Yellow Submarine”)
- Porsche 917 (“Pink Pig”)
- Porsche 917 Gulf (Steve McQueen “Le Mans”)